Wednesday, June 17, 2009

oh summer

It really is the busiest time of the year...but it's a good busy...not like the school kind of busy. It's a fun busy. So i know this is sooo long ago and im a terrible poster and due to my slackerness this is going to be VERY long. and with tons of pictures.

...but my class went really well...we didnt have enough time...but I kind of expected that...and thankfully we had enough looms for the wonderful women to take their work home to finish...






also...i ended up loooooving my art work for my organization...i really didnt want to part with it...but I love the woman who ended up winning it and mine and hannah's organization earned the second most money of all the organization but we were up against an art major so what do you expect? My mother says that I might have to recreate my piece for her haha. That would be strange...






I was so honored to be showing my work next to such talented artists. I am always so excited to see what a creative group we have at my church!



These two were done by two sisters at my church, Lauren and Leslie, Leslie is one of our interns this summer :).

Also,
We did the most exciting thing at my church earlier this month planned by our fabulous interns.



A Preppy Picnic!

I had so much fun taking pictures!
We dressed up, played croquet, badmitten, and had a picnic on blankets...the wonderful Malvin DJed (him and his wife (lauren) are my favorite...shes the one who painted the artwork above...). It was so cute and so much fun...I seriously think that my brother was made for that kind of lifestyle...you shall see why...I am rolling my eyes right now...






Also,
here is some new funness I have been working on lately, and today I felt really inspired to start creating artwork for my room because it is nice and clean haha.

No comments: