Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sneak peek

hello :)

here is a little sneak peek of a couple projects I am working on this week.



My friend hannah and I are working on teaching our first class! yay! I'm so pumped!
and the art is for an auction that is going on during the class.
Hannah and I have have been working non stop the past couple days. It's been crazy!
Saturday my friend, Corey, has put together an event called the 6th Day Art Exhibit (thus called for the day that God created man and all of his gifts and talents). There are going to be 6 different classes that you can take three of: poetry, painting, music production, photography, arts and crafts, and graphic design.
Corey asked me and hannah to do arts and crafts and we are teaching how to make woven bags :). They are sooo cute. We are extremely excited!
Have a great week and pray that I dont go into overload. update after saturday! :)
heart, Ali

2 comments:

GiGi said...

oh my goodness!!! i want to bid on the heart canvas. love it. love love it. love it. please post a pic before the auction. :)

Abbey Elizabeth said...

you are soooo cool ali! i think i want one of your paintings at some point. maybe we should trade paintings at 4th of july... hmmm... anyways... i'm going to try and fix the problem w/ my comment stuff...