Monday, May 11, 2009

do you believe in magic?










arent baby dandelions just the best?
so my mother is always good for some words of wisdom, and I realized that I should be spending more of my time arting, updating, and sharing some of who God has created me to be instead of being a lazy couch bum. although her words were not for me, they struck home pretty hard. so, hopefully there will be a lot more of me on here. the few who actually read this, okay maybe just a couple hehe, please please please please hold me comment or phone call accountable to this calling. :).

2 comments:

GiGi said...

yay! you're back!!! i agree with your momma's words of wisdom. i'll hold you accountable, if you hold me accountable. :) although i think i've actually blogged more than you, aligator. oh, and, baby dandelions are the absolute best and i do believe in magic. i {heart} you and your artsy ways. hugs! gigi

Abbey Elizabeth said...

i'm sooooooo sorry that i haven't gotten around to comment on your blog yet! i'm a bad blog follower. ): anyways, i'm sooo glad that you are back!!