Thursday, May 14, 2009

trees and sticks and leaves




so tuesday my sweet little sister agreed to be in some pictures for me for this new project I'm working on :). She seemed a little nervous on our way there, she wasn't talking, She was just sitting there looking puzzled, she had her thinking face on. As we were walking to our field local I said "look trees" and finally she says "and sticks" and I said "and leaves" and she said "leaves." (she loves leaves haha)...it was so cute. which may sound strange but she is so cute with it, she will go and pick all these leaves off our bushes...but anyway enough creepy sisterness...she ended up having so much fun picking the flowers and running around it was great.
















3 comments:

GiGi said...

oh my goodness, aligator!!! love love love the pics!!! sophi looks darling. can't wait to hear what your project is, girlie.

Abbey Elizabeth said...

ohh..i miss you guys sooo much. sophi jo is sooo adorable. and yes, i am very intrigued as to what your project is....... hmm... i'll have to tell you about my latest painting projects. they are quite exciting.

Kara said...

what a cutie!

these are adorable.